When you are house hunting in the Acadiana area, you have a lot of options to choose from and when you are working with Robbie Breaux & Team, Lafayette’s best real estate agency, you have a passport to the top properties. We have amazing homes that have space, character and special features that really give them that wow-factor that you are looking for. In this week’s blog, we will look at some special features that you might want to consider putting on your wish list. While some of these homes may be off the market by the time you see this blog (we sell houses fast!), knowing what features you want, can make your house hunting easier and more satisfying. Get our your wish list and get ready to add some special features!
Acadian Living at its Best, Just Outside Lafayette!
- The home at 1204 S. Fieldspan Road, Duson, LA 70529 is an amazing property with many special features to add to your list. The privacy that 20 acres delivers is unbeatable. Perfect for country living, this home comes with a stocked pond to provide you with relaxation and dinner!
- This move-in ready home welcomes you with warm French Country tones on the floors and the rustic brickwork. It has six acres of dog fence installed for your convenience.
- The master suite is of an enviable size with a spa tub, two separate vanities,
- This home also is designed for a real family. It has a laundry room that is big enough to do the laundry and it has lots of natural light, a utility sink and space for a second refrigerator.
- The wrap-around porch looks out over to a blue sky, a green field, and your very own pond.
French Country Style on a Grand Scale
- The grand, stylish home at 210 Lucerne Drive, New Iberia, LA 70563 is a French style country home on a grand scale.
- From the low-maintenance stucco and brick exterior to the brick flooring in the spacious open kitchen that is perfect for entertaining, this home is all about class and visual impact.
- If you are looking for a bathroom that takes your breath away, this is. Two sides of vanities, a bathtub in the center of the room, and large walk-in shower with custom tile.
Historic Feel in a Modern Build with all the Amenities
- While the home at 322 Farrel Road, Lafayette, LA 70508 looks like it could be at home on a historic register, with all its old world charm, it was built in 1994 and has every amenity you could want.
- High ceilings and amazing moldings, gorgeous refinished wood floors, large windows
- The kitchen in this home is large, has cherry cupboards, an island with extra storage and seating, slab granite counters and a huge pantry. Natural light and a spectacular outside view make this a dream kitchen.
- The laundry room is well lighted with natural light and has a farmhouse sink and lots of storage.
- The master bathroom is a masterpiece. Elegant and practical, it has travertine tile, a double head shower, a whirlpool tub and double sinks. The design details are unique and charming.
- It is on a quiet dead end street where all the fine homes have large lots.
- The lush backyard has a large patio, a playground, a storage shed and even a dog run.
- All this in the heart of Lafayette.
Mediterranean Elegance In Lafayette
- In a wonderful neighborhood, the home at 209 Touraine Circle, Lafayette, LA 70501 is a Mediterranean dream with southern charm. It’s loaded with special features.
- The stucco and brick exterior, with a magnolia tree growing out front, will welcome you home to this elegant, stylish home.
- Warm reddish wood floors and tall pillars give this home a sophistication that the whole home lives up to.
- The kitchen offers all you could want: granite countertops, ample cabinet storage, center island with small sink, eat-at bar and breakfast nook.
- The master suite is spacious and full of natural light. The bathroom has double sinks, a vanity seat, a whirlpool tub and a walk-in closet the size of which has to be experienced to be believed.
If you’ve come up with some ideas and are ready to look for the home of your dreams, call Robbie Breaux & Team and work with the best real estate agency in Acadiana!