100th Home Sale Winner
Robbie Breaux & Team is pleased to announce the winners of our 2nd Annual 100th Home Sale Commission Donation! Giving back to the community that has helped grow our business is important for Robbie and the team. We are committed to making Acadiana a better place for everyone and are happy to show our support. Each local non-profit receives a portion of the $10,000 commission earned from our 100th Sale.
The final votes for the non-profit organizations ranked as follows:
- #1 The Grey Effect Foundation with 36% of the votes will receive $6,000
- #2 Seeds to Success with 23.5% of the votes will receive $1,500
- #3 Animal Rescue Foundation of Lafayette with 19.1% of the votes will receive $1,200
- #4 Healing House with 13% of the votes will receive $800
- #5 Faith House with 8.5% of the votes will receive $500
Thank you to everyone who participated by voting in this campaign! And thank you to all of the local non-profit agencies that spend countless hours caring for and servicing those in need in all of Acadiana.